Creating a healthier, active and green city takes the collaboration of a multitude of civic and community organizations.
During the past 10 years, organizations and individuals in Nashville have been laying the foundation needed to create opportunities for all residents in Nashville to live healthy, active and green lives. We are excited to join with others - NashVitality Partners - to highlight this exciting movement in our city.
You can find NashVitality Partners in every sector of Nashville - city and state government, community groups, small businesses, national corportations, to name just a few.
Look for partners around town, with NashVitality Happens Here! yard signs, decals, posters, sidewalks stencils and banners. Partners also can be found on our NashVitality Map, and as contributors to the NashVitality Community Forum and Community Resources section of this web site.
1. NashVitality Happens Here! helps residents to recognize that where they live, work, learn, worship and play is an important component of their health and well-being - NashVitality Happens Here! provides partners with a suite of marketing materials to identify them as a place that is healthy, active or green.
2. NashVitality Community Forum provides a free online space for communities and organizations to share resources, accomplishments and events. The website will help raise awareness of the coordinated movement in Nashville to create a healthy, active and green city.
3. NashVitality Logo and Creative Suiteis available to all NashVitality Partners for use in promoting their healthy, active and green opportunities.
4. Healthy Nashville Web Site is an online portal to provide concise and current health data to facilitate decision making and goal setting.NashVitality Parteners are are encouraged to use the site as a foundation for initiatives addressing community health, and to contribute best practices.
5. NashVitality Event Designation assists Partners in promoting their healthy, active and green events by providing on-site NashVitality signage, inclusion in the NashVitality newsletter, monthly press release and social media.
To become a part of the NashVitality campaign simply fill out an application.
Someone from our team will contact you shortly with a full application and to arrange delivery of your materials, the NashVitality toolkit, Community Forum information, and a disc of NashVitality creative materials for your use.